New Scientist magazine offers a good round-up of how programmers are finding ways to add functionality to Gmail. The clever hacks include Linux-based file storage, a community blog, and tools for automatically checking Gmail from the desktop.
- A9 Adds New Search Categories
- UPDATE: Gmail Invitations Become Fussy
- Using the Best to Search for the Worst
- Gmail Invitations Become Fussy
- Google Instant Messaging Client Rumor and Fact
- Seven Gmail Invites Up For Grabs
- Will Invite For Food
- Gmail offers password bypass
- "Clicked 3 minutes ago"
- Gilder to FCC: Open Up American Broadband
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.